Download Adium_1.5.10b3.dmg (SHA1:
Requires 10.6.8 or later. Released 2014-04-24
Download hosted by CacheFly
Version 1.5.10b2 (2014-04-23)
- Updated the PSMTabBarControl framework, used in Adium for tabs:
- Fixed an issue which occurred when dragging a conversation window into an existing tabbed conversation window and which caused Adium to become unresponsive. (#16281)
- Fixed an issue causing tabs/windows to disappear when being dragged. (#15414, #15518, #15822, #16305)
- Fixed an issue where tabs would disappear after several hours. (#16262)
- Fixed visual glitches on bottom tabs seen on Retina Displays. (#16074)
- Tabs now use all the space in the tab bar. (#7690)
- Fixed tabs not being spoken by VoiceOver. (#16088)
- Fixed an issue causing to Adium to connect accounts during PowerNap. (Mayur Pawashe) (#16249)
- Fixed a misbehaving link in the Setup Wizard. (#16587)
Version 1.5.10b1 (2014-03-19)
- Updated libpurple to 2.10.9, fixing many security issues.
- Fixed a problem that could cause high CPU load when a connection is lost. (#16431)
- Fixed a bug that can cause disconnects when using a Retina Mac with an external screen. (Johannes Loepelmann) (#16552)
- Fixed idle checks to no longer use the proximity sensor of modern Macs. (Christopher Loessl)
- Fixed dates in the chat log viewer not showing up for very old logs (2006 and earlier). (#16554)
- Security: Enabled a number of TLS ciphers using SHA256.
- Fixed connecting to servers with outdated TLS support using the unofficial SIPE plugin. (Michael Lamb) (#16550) The fix only applies to OS X 10.9, the one for OS X 10.8.5 should follow.