Version 1.5.10b1 (2014-03-19)
- Updated libpurple to 2.10.9, fixing many security issues.
- Fixed a problem that could cause high CPU load when a connection is lost. (#16431)
- Fixed a bug that can cause disconnects when using a Retina Mac with an external screen. (Johannes Loepelmann) (#16552)
- Fixed idle checks to no longer use the proximity sensor of modern Macs. (Christopher Loessl)
- Fixed dates in the chat log viewer not showing up for very old logs (2006 and earlier). (#16554)
- Security: Enabled a number of TLS ciphers using SHA256.
- Fixed connecting to servers with outdated TLS support using the unofficial SIPE plugin. (Michael Lamb) (#16550) The fix only applies to OS X 10.9, the one for OS X 10.8.5 should follow.